Molly is a Level 2 CrossFit instructor, with specialty certifications in Endurance Aerobic Capacity and CrossFit Kids. Molly grew up playing competitive soccer which was the catalyst igniting her love for competitive athletics.
Molly is one of CrossFit North Marin’s founding coaches helping to develop our community since 2011. For the the past 9 years Molly has committed her life to developing as a coach and athlete having competed in every CrossFit Open and CrossFit Regional Competition since 2011. She has spent countless hours refining her craft with her main focus on making sure every athlete she comes in contact with develops to their full potential.
Beyond being a coach and competitive athlete, Molly loves hanging with her husband Coach Adam, her BIG ASS family, and her dog Chuck. She loves camping, NOT driving, cooking and eating ALL the foods (chips being her favorite).
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Aerobic Capacity Certified
- CrossFit Kids
- Coach, NorCal CrossFit
- Coach, CrossFit 760
- Coach, CrossFit North Marin
CrossFit Athletic Achievements
- 2011 Regionals – CrossFit North Marin Team
- 2012 Regionals – CrossFit 760 Team
- 2013 Regionals – Individual NorCal Crossfit
- 2014 Regionals – Individual NorCal Crossfit
- 2015 CrossFit Games – NorCal CrossFit Team
- 2016 Regionals – Individual NorCal Crossfit
- 2017 CrossFit Games – NorCal CrossFit Team
- 2018 – Making a baby : )
- 2015 – NorCal CrossFit Team | 10th Place (should have been first)
- 2017 – NorCal CrossFit Team | 4th Place